Friday, January 24, 2014

Greetings!

Hello all!

I am a sophomore electrical and computer engineering major at  CU Boulder. Over the almost two years I have been here, I, along with others, have embarked on a number of fun, outlandish projects. From constructing a loft in my dorm room (That story later...) to hacking through electronics projects like digital clocks and LED cubes, the diversity of projects gone through is limited only by my friends' and my creativity and determination.
The purpose of this blog is to show you what myself and others have been working on recently. If you have any suggestions for projects, please let me know! I love diving into new topics and projects head-first.

Hope you guys enjoy all that is to come.

-John "This is My First Post EVER!" Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment